As you know, and possible you work with, tropical countries develop their agriculture and economy under severe climatic conditions. Moreover, recently, the global climate change is affecting plant development and, by the way, harvest and postharvest qualities of horticultural commodities. On the other hand, although yield crop is an important factor for developing countries, nowadays the challenges of food safety and environmental-friendly agronomical tasks are becoming necessaries in crop management, production and marketing.I am pretty sure that On Line PQMHP 2021 will be an excellent chance for researchers to exchange their expertise on tropical horticulture and postharvest. Building new and confident researcher network to continue developing RELIABLE TECHNIQUES FOR OUR PEOPLE is possible although the presence of SARS-COV2. Be sure that joining this PQMHP 2021 on line event will help improving the horticulture in our tropical regions. I humbly recommend you to mark on your agenda the coming October 6, 2021 and join PQMHP.
We, the Scientific and Editorial Committee as well as the Local Organizing Committee, are preparing all the necessary to make On Line PQMHP 2021 one of your greatest academic and personal experiences.
I hope to meet you next October 2021.
Prof. Omar Franco Mora, Ph D.
Convener V PQMHP 2021
Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture (UAEMEX)
- Quality of Horticultural Products & Health Promoting Compounds.
- Flower Quality &Marketing.
- Postharvest Physiology & Technology.
- Innovative Pre-harvest/Postharvest Interventions to Reduce Postharvest
- Pre-harvest Factors Affecting Postharvest Storage Life & Quality.
- Plant Diseases and Pests Affecting Quality & Postharvest Life.
- Good Practices in Marketing, Business, Social and Governance.
- Logistic Systems and International Trade.
- Postharvest Potential of Under-utilized Tropical Species.
- Nanotechnology and Biotechnology.
After great experiences in Colombia, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago and Sri Lanka now, the 5th edition of the PQMHP will be virtual mode October 6 to 9, 2021. The Autonomous University of the State of Mexico is honored as the organizing institution.
|Category||On/before May 30th 2021||From June 1st through on site|
|ISHS Members 1||USD 200||USD 250|
|NON ISHS Members 1||USD 300||USD 350|
|Students 2||USD 120||USD 150|
- 1 ISHS Members/Non ISHS Members: Congress program, Book Abstract, One Acta Horticulturae (electronic format) proceedings volume. Access to all the virtual sessions.
- 2 Students: A letter of Academic Advisor or Dean Faculty must support student status. Congress program, Book Abstract. Access to all the virtual sessions.
We have 2 ways to make your payment:
Via bank transfer / deposit or online pay pal. When you register you will find all the information about it
If you decide to make the payment to the event using paypal, a commission of 20usd will be charged. Additional to the cost of participation
Members of the Scientific and Editorial Committee
|Prof. Homero Ramirez||Mexico|
|Prof. Zora Singh||Australia|
|Prof. Sunil Pareek||India|
|Dr. Jorge Fonseca||Italy|
|Dr. Kazuhiro Matsumoto||Japan|
|Prof. Marita Cantwell||USA|
|Dr. Pavel Bautista Solís||Costa Rica|
|MEMBERS OF THE LOCAL COMMITTEE|
|Dr. Alfredo Barrera Baca||President of Local Committee and Principal of UAEMEX|
|Dra. Ana Tarin Gutiérrez Ibañez||UAEMEX|
|Dr. Jose Luis Piña Escutia||UAEMEX|
|Dr. José Antonio López Sandoval||UAEMEX|
|Dr. Juan Manuel Villareal Fuentes||UACH|
|Dr. Iran Alia Tejacal||UAEMOR|
|Dr. Carlos Nuñez Colin||UGTO|
|Dr. Raúl Berdeja Arbeu||BUAP|
|Dra. María de la Cruz Espíndola Borquera||FUND. SÁNCHEZ COLÍN|
|Dr. Alvaro Castañeda Vildózola||UAEMEX|
|Dr. Jesús Ricardo Sánchez Pale||UAEMEX|