You will then be entitled to register to the symposium at the ‘ISHS member’ rate.
Please follow the key dates:
Start of abstract submission: January 1st, 2020
Deadline for abstract submission: December 31st, 2020
Deadline for abstract modification: January 31st, 2021
Deadline for full paper submission: March 31st, 2021
Deadline for full paper modification: July 31st, 2021
- Abstracts will be accepted and added to the final program of the symposium only for full registered participants.
- Each full registered participant or registered student can present a maximum of 2 abstracts.
- Young Minds Award
During PQMHP 2021 two Young Mind Awards for junior scientist wil be given:
- One for the best oral presentation given by a junior scientist who is in the same time presenter and the first author of the submitted manuscript.
- One award for the best poster presented by a junior scientist who is first author of the work.
Junior Scientist must be enrolled in an University or College, undergraduate or postgraduate but less than 35 years old.
After abstract acceptance, all oral presenters, including invited and keynote speakers, must submit a manuscript for Acta Horticulturae – if this is not agreed to by the author(s), the work can be presented as a poster instead. Authors of posters are welcomed to submit their manuscript for Acta Horticulturae but posters cannot be published as such. Acta Horticulturae (ISSN 0567‐ 7572) is a peer reviewed series, mainly the proceedings of ISHS Symposia and the International Horticultural Congress. All Acta Horticulturae articles are available online at www.actahort.org
For guidelines and instructions on how to prepare your manuscript for publication in Acta Horticulturae see ISHS authors guideView All Acta Horticulturae articles ISHS authors guide
Bringing your presentation file
- Save your presentation file in one of the following media:
- USB flash memory
- CD/DVD-ROM (certain CD-R or DVD-R media may trouble upon reading the file)
- USB external disc (FAT32 or NTFS formatted)
Note: Bringing your own laptop, tablet, smart phone or desktop PC for your presentation are not acceptable to minimize time loss for changing the PC. Any of SD/MD/CF/xD/Memory stick/MMC media is not acceptable, too. Your media and the file should be free of virus infection.
- The following freely available software will be installed on the session PC:
- Microsoft PowerPoint